<<Answered by e-mail this evening>>1. Your gig in Turin is inscribed in the context of a festival about
"spirituality". And which way can we
consider your music "spiritual" in? Is it for your monks like costumes
and ritualistic movements on stage?
2. You will play in an old building that was the main prison in Turin.
Does this particular location inspire you in some way?
3. Which is Sunn O)))'s line up for this italian tour? Will Attila
Csihar be with the band? And which part of your repertoire will you
4. Is it true that festival direction's asked you to state that you're
5. You're renowned for the huge volume of live performances. Which
reason do you play so loud for?
6. Some years ago, a New York Times' columnist called your music
"heady metal". Is it a definition that you accept and/or approve?
7. Are you working on new material these days? Is there a new Sunn
O)))'s album on the horizon?
ideologic.org | ©2013